Stay in touch
If you want to stay in touch and know more about the science of cleaning and the scientists involved, you can join our LinkedIn group
Related conferences and meetings
Current and future events
The aim of this conference is to bring together experts active in the area from various disciplines, graduate students, and the food industry to
- report on developments in the field or work in progress
- explore interactions with related areas (e. g. micro-fabrication, surface analysis)
- exchange ideas and network
The 2025 conference will be held in Dresden, Germany in spring of 2025 and continues the series of meetings that started in Lund, Sweden in 1981.
This 2022 Gordon Research Conference brings together experts from a range of synergistic and complementary disciplines (mathematics/physics, engineering, microbiology/virology, epidemiology) to exchange on frontier research in health, including respiratory/nosocomial infectious diseases transmission and public health, where bio- and fluid physics are at the core.
This conference aims to bring together those active in the area from different academic disciplines and the food industry to:
- report on developments in the area
- explore interactions with related fields (e.g. micro-fabrication, informatics, additive manufacturing)
- promote knowledge and technology transfer
- engage in discussions of the way forward for the industry.
This workshop on the MODelling of Cleaning and Decontamination is for all stakeholders involved in cleaning and decontamination, whether as practitioners, experts or researchers.